|Job Title:||SOC Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||December 22, 2020 12:56|
:Our Security Analysts undertake a critical role in delivery of the Advanced SOC for our customers, and have developed relevant security expertise over a number of years. You will come from an Enterprise or Government Security role and be adept working in a high tempo team based environment. Learning the ins and outs of Splunk is something that you are already progressing, with competency in management of customer SIEM engines.
● Managing incidents through lifecycle in the SIEM platform.
● Researching escalations, gathering context and providing direction to junior analysts.
● Making recommendations to senior resources on action plans for incidents.
● Taking a lead role in critical incident handling alongside incident response handlers.
● Remediating recurring incidents via problem management processes.
● Improving SOC processes and procedures.
Skills and Experience Required:
● Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
● Four or more years of relevant work experience.
● Tertiary Level qualification in Computer Science, IT or equivalent.
● Four or more years of enterprise security experience in a SOC environment or similar.
● Qualifications in several of: Linux, Windows, Splunk, Scripting, Networking, DNS, Packet Analysis.
● NV1 security clearance.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till January 2022.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A NV1 security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 8 January.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's