Solution Developer (.NET/React)
|Job Title:||Solution Developer (.NET/React)|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||December 22, 2020 16:58|
The successful candidate will be working within a multi-disciplinary team using agile principles and practices to deliver client-centred solutions, as well as working closely with other developers and the platform architect to build technical capability to a high standard.
This role will be responsible for:
• Undertaking software development in the following:
o Bespoke ASP.NET Core web app (Web API, Entity Framework Core).
• Maintaining CI/CD build and release pipelines in Azure DevOps/Git.
• Performing systems analysis, investigating technical problems and working with relevant team members to troubleshoot and resolve defects.
• Working closely with the platform architect and other developers to design and deliver high quality, extensible, and maintainable tools and systems in line with robust SDLC practices and to deadlines.
• Working closely with other team members, including researchers, designers and analysts, to understand user requirements, follow human-centred design practices, and ensure fit-for-purpose solutions are delivered to the clients.
• Contributing to capability uplift in technical skill-sets and processes across the division.
Skills and Experience Required
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications.
- Experience as a solutions developer using modern Microsoft products and cloud platforms, specifically the following development technologies:
o Azure DevOps with Git.
o Building and consuming Web APIs.
o Entity Framework Core with Microsoft SQL Server.
- Experience working in a team or organisation using agile principles, practices or frameworks (i.e. Scrum).
- Demonstrated skills and experience in:
o Communication at the technical, business and personal levels (both written & verbal).
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne and Queensland Based – 6 Month Contract with potential extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 15 January 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mo Samsam or Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's