|Job Title:||Graphic Designer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||December 23, 2020 17:51|
The department is undertaking a range of projects that require the expertise of a qualified graphic designer to assist in the creation of reports, data visualisation products, written material and communication across a wide variety of stakeholder groups. We require a graphic designer who has a wide variety of experience and is able to work in an agile environment to tight timeframes.
Skills and Experience Required
- At least five (5) years experience in a graphic design role providing services to private or public sector clients. A strong portfolio of previous graphic design work.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Cloud prioritising InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom, Illustrator, Premiere and After Effects. This experience to be coupled with creative experience across mobile, desktop, video and print.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to proactively contribute, add value and innovate across a range of creative projects.
- Formal tertiary qualifications in graphic design.
- Experience working in a user-centred, agile environment.
- Working knowledge of current accessibility standards.
- An organised approach underpinned by strong time management.
Canberra Based - Remote work is possible, however the applicant will need to be able to work from the Canberra office as required.
6 Month Contract with 1 x 6 months extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 8 January 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mo Samsam or Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information