|Job Title:||System Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||December 24, 2020 12:35|
- Conducting routine monitoring and maintenance of servers, system and security logs, and audit record; including ensuring that backups are complete and accurate.
- Supporting the Senior Network Engineer / Senior System Administrator in relation to the provision of 2nd level support for network, hardware, communications, M365, Teams Rooms, Avaya PBX and security issues.
- Utilising the Service Desk system to provide 2nd and 3rd level support in relation to network, communications, Office 365, Teams Rooms, Avaya PBX including the provision of detailed incident reports and technical documentation in relation to the resolution of issues.
- Documenting system solutions.
- Assisting with testing and implementation of network and system enhancements with a commitment to change control; including assisting with the planning and identification of rollback plans for the successful and risk-minimised implementation of system changes.
- providing information in relation to network, Teams Rooms and M365 usage to enable capacity planning and to assist the Tribunals in meeting the ever-increasing demands made of government organisations in relation to security and reporting.
- Project work, as directed.
Skills and Experience Required
- Experience in networking and systems
Training or qualifications in Microsoft networking/ LAN technologies;
Demonstrated knowledge of servers, active directory and networking communication principles;
Experience with Office 365 administration
Experience with Avaya systems
Experience with Teams rooms
Understanding of the importance of monitoring and maintenance.
- Problem solving and analytical skills
Understanding the need to minimise disruption to the network;
Understanding increasing demands, particularly in relation to security and reporting;
Knowledge of the system development life cycle.
- 3. Communication and liaison skills
Ability to liaise with service providers and vendors in resolving communication and network issues;
Ability to convey technical information to non-technical staff.
- 4. Flexibility and initiative
Ability to learn new technologies and applications;
Ability to prioritise work and manage multiple time demands with limited supervision;
Ability to respond to changing work demands and circumstances.
Location and Contract Term:
Melbourne Based - 6 Month Contract with 3 x 6 months extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. Ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance is required
How to Apply:
Applications close 7 January 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Mo Samsam or Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
VMWare Cloud Foundation Administrator (TSPV)
Linux Systems Administrator for TF-IS-Platforms Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)