GIS Business Lead (TSPV)
|Job Title:||GIS Business Lead (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 04, 2021 09:51|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Broad, demonstrated knowledge and experience in the delivery, specification, design, implementation and management of enterprise geospatial systems.
- Knowledge and experience in managing geospatial data.
- Broad knowledge of GIS business including Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services and GIS Portals.
- Preferred Esri certification in one or more of the following:
- Enterprise System Design.
- Enterprise Geodata Management.
- Enterprise Administration.
- Provide strategic direction and advice to the GIS Operations team to align the evolution of a large complex government department’s Enterprise GIS system with user requirements.
- Engage with GIS stakeholders to develop and maintain communication channels. Consult with stakeholders to gain a business perspective and understanding of their GIS business requirements.
- Lead and assist in the design and creation of learning and development materials and resources to assist large complex government department’s customers in the understanding and use of the Enterprise GIS. Integrate information from existing sources and present in a form suitable to the intended purpose and audience.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's