Business Intelligence (BI) Developer Level 3 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Business Intelligence (BI) Developer Level 3 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2021 15:00|
The role will need intermediate software development skills as well as data analysis and modelling skills.
The program of work has multiple projects which range in size. The successful candidate may be required to work across one or more of these projects. The role will need a proven ability to work within an integrated team of technical/non-technical personnel.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Develop BI data models: analyse business intelligence reporting requirements to produce easy to use and performant data models for the business. Experience with SQL Server Analysis Services, Data Analysis Expressions, M (Power Query), tabular modelling scripting language, dimensional and tabular model design principles is desirable.
- Data engineering: develop extract-transform-load (ETL) processes to load data from operational source systems into a data warehouse. Experience with various database management systems, query languages and data formats are essential.
- Data analysis: analyse data to produce dashboards and business insights using a range of techniques is desirable.
- Develop tabular data models using SSAS.
- Load data sources using Logstash and other technologies into Elastic Search.
- Profile data sources using SQL and Kibana.
- Contribute to the delivery of high quality analysis and User Experience outcomes.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-month contract. Extension Options: 2 x 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 29 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SharePoint Developer Level 3 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 3 (TSPV)
Software Developer Level 3 (Python/Java/Java Messaging Service) (TSPV)
Technical Writer Level 3 (TSPV)