Technical Writer Level 3 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Technical Writer Level 3 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2021 16:22|
The Technical Writer requires highly developed technical writing skills and the demonstrated ability to work in an integrated team of technical and non-technical personnel. Final documentation is expected to comply with Commonwealth standards such as the Commonwealth Style Guide and accessibility requirements.
The program of work has multiple projects which range in size. The successful candidate may be required to work across one or more of these projects.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite such as Word, Visio and Power Point.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated awareness of copyright, intellectual property, and accessibility restrictions and requirements is essential.
- Knowledge of and experience with the preparation of materials in accordance with the Commonwealth Style Guide and Commonwealth accessibility requirements is highly regarded.
- Develop ICT Security accreditation documentation in accordance with the endorsement process.
- Develop design documents from existing technical and configuration information.
- Develop systems and service transition documentation which meets the agreed requirements for transition of capability to sustainment teams.
- Develop support documentation including for ongoing maintenance activities, disaster recovery procedures, and ‘as built’ configuration documentation.
- Develop activity-focused usage documentation particularly with respect to the software components.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-month contract. Extension Options: 2 x 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 29 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Integrator / Technical Writer level 4 (TSPV)
Document Manager/ Technical Writer
ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
Systems Administrator - Multiple positions Level 3 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Multiple roles level 3 (TSPV)