Business Analyst Level 3 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst Level 3 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2021 16:40|
This position will participate in the elicitation of business and technical requirements and the modelling of new and existing business processes to inform ICT project delivery for a fast paced, dynamic business unit.
The successful candidate will work relatively independently but within a schedule of prioritised work determined by a project manager / product owner. The role requires the business analyst to work with business stakeholders, project managers, systems architects and delivery teams as required to elicit and communicate requirements for successful delivery of capability outcomes.
The program of work has multiple projects which range in size. The successful candidate may be required to work across several of these.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Contribute to stakeholder meetings, requirements and priorities.
- Gather, document, communicate and manage requirements, and model business processes.
- Provide basic advice on efficient systems design within a Services Oriented Architecture.
- Work within a prioritised schedule of work to escalate issues and seek advice from the project management team in a timely manner.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
- Communicate customer needs to developers involved in system improvements, enhancements, and elimination of problems and inefficiencies.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-month contract. Extension Options: 2 x 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 29 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Service Desk Analyst level 3 (TSPV)
Business Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)
Technical Writer Level 3 (TSPV)
SharePoint Developer Level 3 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/Endpoint Services Level 4 (TSPV)