Business Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2021 16:42|
This position is responsible for the elicitation of business and technical requirements and the modelling of new and existing business processes to inform ICT project delivery for a fast paced, dynamic business unit.
The successful candidate will work independently within broad guidelines to contribute to multiple projects within a program. This will involve working with business stakeholders, project managers, systems architects and delivery teams as required to elicit and communicate requirements for successful delivery.
The Business Analyst will work with Agile teams to improve Agile processes that ensure customers’ needs are understood and eventually satisfied.
The Business Analyst Interprets the business needs and works with architects and system engineers to ensure the customers’ fundamental needs are understood at a basic level. The role is required to work with engineers and architects to satisfy business needs within the strategic technology direction of the organisation.
The program of work has multiple projects which range in size. The successful candidate may be required to work across several of these.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Provides leadership in stakeholder engagement and manages relationships with customers that have unique and often conflicting requirements and priorities.
- Lead the process for gathering, documenting, communicating and managing requirements.
- Model complex business processes.
- Provide advice and leadership on complex systems design within a Services Oriented Architecture.
- Work with the project management team to prioritise feature delivery and manage risks to project scope and schedule.
- Work with the development teams to continually improve Agile processes.
- Communicate business requirements to developers involved in system improvements, enhancements, and elimination of problems and inefficiencies.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-month contract. Extension Options: 2 x 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 29 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's