Business Analyst Level 6 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst Level 6 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2021 16:43|
The successful candidate will develop strong relationships with senior decision makers to ensure the role provides business analysis in support of operational customers, project managers, systems architects and software development teams including testers.
The Business Analyst will work with software delivery teams to improve Agile processes that ensure customers’ needs are understood and eventually satisfied.
This role requires that the successful candidate be able to interpret the needs articulated by a diverse set of customers. The role must then take the lead in working with architects and developers to devise solutions that satisfy the customer needs whilst respecting the organisation’s strategic direction as it relates to technology.
The program of work has multiple projects which range in size. The successful candidate may be required to develop in-depth understanding of each of the projects underway and the business needs they seek to address, and/or work across these projects.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Identify opportunities for technology to meet business needs.
- Lead discussion and technology decision making processes supported by in-depth understanding of the business’ strategic needs and best practice technology approaches.
- Model complex business requirements and provide clear and concise supporting documentation for use by senior decision makers.
- Takes full responsibility of advice on complex systems design within the constraints of the future architecture, legacy systems and strategic partnerships.
- Work with the program management to prioritise projects and manage risks to program scope and schedule.
- Identify the impact of business change and liaise with stakeholders to reduce disruption and confirm business benefits.
- Takes full responsibility to work with less experienced business analysts to establish common practice in the delivery of business analysis services within the organisation.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-month contract. Extension Options: 2 x 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 29 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Audit System Development and Data Analyst level 6 (TSPV)
Business Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Multiple Positions level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Multiple Positions level 3 (TSPV)