Project / Capability Manager Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project / Capability Manager Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2021 17:03|
The Project / Capability Manager with take control of the capability in all of the security domains that the large complex government department operates in. The role requires that the capabilities be configured and operated in a similar manner in different networks in order to enable cross domain interoperability.
The role involves elements of project management, change management, communications, business stakeholder engagement, business ICT strategy, team leadership and development of an effective and sustainable capability in support of corporate and mission use cases in multiple security domains.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Agile project management
- Experience with Atlassian software applications for office operations including workflow management and knowledge capture.
- Establish a product strategy and roadmap for delivery and commissioning of a COTS application.
- Establish a product strategy and transition roadmap that results in the consolidation of management of the capability operating in a number of security domains.
- Provide advice to senior leadership on the business transformation that could accompany adoption of the application.
- Proactively find and promote opportunities to expand the use of application within the Organisation.
- Conduct procurement activities to support recruitment and hardware/software acquisition.
- Manage contracts for human resources and hardware/software support in multiple security domains.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-month contract. Extension Options: 2 x 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 29 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's