Storage Engineer Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Storage Engineer Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2021 17:14|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated knowledge of storage architecture and topologies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of current storage technologies and solutions in classified environments.
- Lead and provide guidance on developing new capabilities within existing datacentre and distributed storage environments.
- Takes responsibility for the development of storage architectures for upgraded capabilities to ensure it meets business requirements.
- Produces detailed design, configuration, implementation, and support documentation. Manages reviews of the benefits and value of other designs and integration challenges and recommends improvements.
- Contribute to and support leadership efforts to improve capabilities across multiple security domains. Using storage management tools diagnose and resolve system and environment problems. Document the analysis of problem patterns and performance trends. Establish capacity planning and management procedures.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-month contract. Extension Options: 2 x 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 29 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's