Data Scientist Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Data Scientist Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 05, 2021 17:29|
The program of work has multiple projects which range in size. The successful candidate may be required to work across one or more of these projects.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated knowledge in the application and integration of machine learning approaches (desirable).
- Demonstrated knowledge of geospatial analysis (desirable)
- Applies a range of mathematical, statistical, predictive modelling or machine-learning techniques in consultation with experts if appropriate, and with sensitivity to the limitations of the techniques. Selects, acquires and integrates data for analysis.
- Develops data hypotheses and methods, trains and evaluates analytics models, shares insights and findings and continues to iterate with additional data.
- Designs, codes, verifies, tests, documents, amends and refactors complex analytics/scripts/software.
- Contributes to selection of the analytic/software development approach for projects. Applies agreed standards and tools, to achieve well-engineered outcomes. Participates in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues' work.
- Supports leadership efforts to improve data science processes and techniques.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-month contract. Extension Options: 2 x 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 29 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's