|Job Title:||Manual Testers|
|Start Date:||2021-01-05 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2021 10:11|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for multiple Manual Testers to undertake activities across the full technical stack, ensuring systems meet the functional requirements of the users and stakeholders, meet performance thresholds and ensure sustainability into the future; while complying with DIIS and industry principles, standards and best practice.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Designing, developing, and running manual scripts for testing a variety of application products including websites, web apps and services
- Applying Agile development principles to testing
- Designing, implementing, and executing regression and functional tests for target applications
- Assisting in writing and executing manual test scripts
- Producing high quality, meaningful reports and recommendations from testing results.
- Applying test techniques and processes for the planning, design, preparation and execution of tests
- Utilising Microsoft Visual Studio Team Services (VSTS) to track and manage activities
- Continually improving regression testing capacity through assisting with the creation of automated tests
- Deriving maximum operational efficiency and effectiveness through innovative testing practices such as automating the regression and contributing to test process improvement
- Being able to work closely with the project teams to ensure that requirements are well understood and that the solutions delivered meet business objectives
- Dynamic 365 CRM tester
- Experience with DevOps/TFS for test planning and defect management.
- Hands on experience with functional testing, Integration testing and regression testing.
- Solid understanding of testing principles and techniques
- Strong communication and collaboration skills interfacing with key project stakeholders
- Experience in using recent versions of Visual Studio, and utilising modern code analysis tools.
- Understanding and experience working with cloud-based systems such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Azure DevOps, including TFVC and Git repositories.
- Good knowledge best practices when testing ICT solutions.
- The ability to perform, collaborate and deliver ICT solutions within an agile team.
Contract Term: 12 months with 2 x 12 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 14 January 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.