Programme Manager Level 6 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Programme Manager Level 6 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2021 12:49|
- Develop and maintain a collaborative program environment that supports the projects within it. Provide leadership and advice to members of the large complex government department Program Office.
- Monitor projects by management of program budget, assurance, risk management and governance to ensure new capabilities are delivered in accordance with the capability delivery plan.
- Scope, develop and issue a benefits realisation plan.
- Provide and seek to improve branch governance and reporting pertaining to capability delivery
- Continue development of a management framework which manages and reports on dependencies and interfacing between projects
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract until July 2023. Extension Options: may consider 2 x 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 25 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's