.Net Developer (Dynamics CRM experience)
|Job Title:||.Net Developer (Dynamics CRM experience)|
|Start Date:||2021-01-06 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||January 06, 2021 15:31|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for experienced .Net Developers who will undertake activities across the full technical stack, ensuring systems meet the functional requirements of the users and stakeholders, meet performance thresholds and ensure sustainability into the future; while complying with our client’s and industry principles, standards and best practice.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Use a range of products to manage, maintain and develop the code base of systems.
- Develop web applications and web services, adhering to relevant standards and protocols;
- Contribute to detailed application architecture documents;
- Provide impact analysis of user/stakeholder requirements;
- Ensure that best practice and Departmental standards are applied and managed;
- Effective collaboration within a cross-functional team working with an agile structure - including a product owner, scrum master, business analysts, UI developers, architect & testers to produce a solution in accordance with user and stakeholder requirements and objectives;
- Effectively communicate with technical and non-technical stakeholder; internal and external to the department.
- Strong experience developing solutions using .NET. Experience specifically in .NET Core will be looked at favourably.
- Experience developing solutions for CRM is essential, including PowerShell scripting. Knowledge and/or experience specifically in SharePoint Online is highly desirable.
- Experience in using recent versions of Visual Studio, and utilising modern code analysis tools.
- Understanding and experience working with cloud-based systems such as Microsoft Azure, Office 365 and Azure DevOps.
- Good knowledge of development and security best practices when delivering ICT solutions.
- The ability to perform, collaborate and deliver ICT solutions within an agile team.
- Experience with Qualtrics
Contract Term: 12 months with 2 x 12 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 14 January 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's