IT Application Developer
|Job Title:||IT Application Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2021 13:53|
The ideal candidate for this role will have highly developed skills using Service Now with experience in the following aspects of that product : HR, Security, Reporting , Performance Analytics.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Extensive technical expertise of Service Now, development of best practice guidelines, and knowledge transfer of technical skills to develop and implement rigorous plan to up-skill the Department EST Support Teams with the view that they would be able to support and enhance the application into the future.
• Has solid experience in Service Now development including Human Resources Service delivery, Governance Risk and Compliance, Analytics, Intelligence, and Reporting and Security Operations.
• Service Now developer to support and enhance the the Departments People Connect Application
• Have a working knowledge of Performance Analytics.
• Experience with Service Now upgrades and implementation projects.
• Has proven expertise in design and implementation of technical solutions for applications supporting large scale corporate multi-user applications, particularly Service Now
• Support the Corporate Applications – EST Cloud Support Team
• Contribute to maintaining a stable IT solution and ensuring the Department maintains support requirements during solution upgrades
• Mentoring APS staff to build on the Departments Service Now product capability and development of best practise guidelines for future platform and application level change
• Fostered supportive and collaborative working relationships across support teams in EST and Department Business and contributed to the delivery of workshops to ensure EST and Department Business are delivering change and enhancements in line with the industry and product best practise.
• Experience working within an agile team environment.
• Experience using TFS based collaborative software development tools
• Experience with the development of functional and technical documentation.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till August 2021 with 3 x 6 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens for this role. A baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 13 January.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's