Intranet Publisher and Administrator
|Job Title:||Intranet Publisher and Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||January 07, 2021 14:12|
The department is seeking the services of a digital publisher who is keen to grow their system administration and technical skills. The role will work as a member of a multi-disciplinary team who are working to deliver a key digital product for the department
• Intranet publishing across multiple sites;
• Assist train Intranet authors;
• Site administration including but not limited to, managing user permissions and maintaining/updating site, list and library settings;
• Staying up-to-date with new features and enhancements planned for the online version of the CMS platform;
• Assist business areas update, consolidate and migrate intranet content; and
• Work with content inventories to record content review and migration activities.
Skills and Experience Required:
The applicant must demonstrate a basic knowledge of:
• Intranet or web management best practice;
• Agile working with a user focus;
• Human Centered Design methodologies in digital ecosystems; and Collaboration tools and techniques.
The successful applicant is required to have the following skills:
• Technical: o SharePoint authoring tools (SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint Online) or other Web Content Management system skills (eg. Drupal, Squiz Matrix, Wordpress) o HTML & CSS (basic – intermediate level)
• Planning and Organising: o Project task tracking o Problem solving o Attention to detail
• Communication and interpersonal: o Collaboration o Written and Verbal Communication o Stakeholder engagement o Working effectively in teams
Personal attributes the applicant would demonstrate include:
• Learning mindset
• Flexible and adaptable
This position is considered a junior or entry level role and some on-the-job training and upskilling will be provided to an applicant with the right aptitude.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till 30 June 2021 with 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 13 January.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator (VMWare, Windows and Linux) (NV1)
IT Database Administrator (SQL Server and other Midrange Database tools)
Web Manager and Content Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)