Operations Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Operations Business Analyst|
|Start Date:||2021-01-07 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2021 15:09|
One of our private clients is looking for a highly experienced Business Analyst who is not afraid to go toe-to-toe with technical resources. This role is designed to provide leadership for their Asia-Pacific Managed Security Services, as part of a business support team. You will work with both Project and BAU resources to provide business analysis of services and problems, including reporting, service design, vendor management and finance. You will help connect people and services, and find new and better ways of doing business. You love learning and can quickly pick up on new concepts. You will not be afraid to dive into the data, identify trends and highlight to executives how they can service their customers more effectively.
- Creating detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions
- Budgeting and forecasting alongside our global finance team
- Planning and monitoring operations
- Data Analysis (including on Splunk)
- Contributing to pricing analysis
- Reporting execution and improvement
- Stakeholder Management
- Vendor Management
- Customer Service
- Ensuring consistent services across our global Managed Services footprint
- Experience with reporting / financial / CRM systems such as SAP and Salesforce
- IT literate and able to drive tools like Splunk for Data Analysis or complex Excel sheets
- Experience with financial management and procurement
- Project Management capabilities
- Ability to lead people in a matrix managed organisation
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to maintain an Australian Government security clearance to NV1
- Experience working in a highly technical IT operations team
- Understanding of the Australian Government Information Security Manual
- Tertiary credentials in business analysis, operations or a related field.
- Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative style to enable success across multiple partners.
- Presentation skills to senior executives
- Understanding of Digital Transformation and Cloud Computing.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Ability to negotiate, when warranted, in order to work with other teams
Contract Term: 12 months
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Monday, 11 January 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's