Microsoft Consultant - Intune
|Job Title:||Microsoft Consultant - Intune|
|Start Date:||2021-01-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||January 08, 2021 13:05|
One of our private clients, a Tier-1 IT Service Provider, is looking for an experienced Microsoft Consultant to assist one of their Federal Government clients.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Microsoft 365, Azure and Intune deployments.
- Light-touch enrolment such as Windows Auto-Pilot
- Expert knowledge of the following products:
- Mobile Device Management (MDM) tools such as Intune and alternate MDM management solutions;
- Mobile Device Data Containment
- Knowledge of Microsoft tools such as MDT (Microsoft Deployment Toolkit), System Center Orchestrator, USMT (User State Migration Tool), Autopilot, etc;
- Excellent understanding of Group Policy and Active Directory
- Good technical support documenting skills and ability to work with Project Managers / Service Delivery managers in implementing project / BAU work
- Technical Certification in one or more MDM Products (Workspace ONE/ AirWatch, MobileIron, XenMobile, Symantec MDM, Good Tech)
- Some knowledge of Powershell scripting(desirable)
- Microsoft Certified MS-101(desirable)
Contract Term: 2 months – SHORT TERM CONTRACT
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Wednesday, 13 January 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's