Service Delivery Manager Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Service Delivery Manager Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2021 10:50|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience in establishing and refining service delivery processes.
- Demonstrated experience in building partnerships.
- Ensure processes are cost effective and efficient without effecting customer experience.
- Continuously engage with stakeholders and negotiate requirements focused on business outcomes.
- Establish and maintain operational methods, procedures in assigned area of responsibility and review them regularly for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 5 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's