ICT Change Manager level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||ICT Change Manager level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2021 10:57|
The Change Management Specialist is responsible for managing complex change requests, evaluating and documenting risks to the integrity of the IT system including availability, performance, security and compliance of the business services impacted, engaging with stakeholders to identify and communicate needs of stakeholder groups, negotiate with senior stakeholders and communicating formally and informally on the progress.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated Change management competencies.
- Experience in implementing change management practices whist leading a team.
- Experience in chairing a Change Advisory Board.
- Manage Complex Change Requests.
- Chair a number of requirements management working groups involving key stakeholders. Work with stakeholders to negotiate and define and document operational concepts and business system needs.
- Review Implementation Plans, initiate and manage to support section and organisational requirements.
- Lead and manage large stakeholder groups focused on business outcomes.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 5 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's