Senior Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2021 11:54|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for a highly skilled and motivated Business Analyst to assist across the Department in the Implementation of ServiceNow ITSM platform.
The CIO Group has adopted Lean Portfolio Management processes to prioritise and allocate work across teams. Portfolio Management may also afford you the opportunity to work across other priority work within the division.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Experience in delivering under an Agile methodology, or proven ability to quickly adapt to and successfully deliver outcomes in a new methodology
- Facilitate workshops, including those to identify business needs, monitor and collate data and identify competing demands
- Elicit and document the detailed IT business requirements including those that specify the changes to processes, systems, people and information
- Capture and analysis of data related requirements & produce deliverables in accordance with the project schedule
- Achieve agreement and the formal sign-off of requirements by stakeholders and governance groups as required
- Construct documentation to support the requirements definition, eg requirements specifications, process maps, service design artefacts, functional and non-functional requirements, change management implications, data and reporting considerations
- Conduct stakeholder engagement activities to develop the requirements and desired outcomes Desired skills and experience
- Provide guidance on solution capabilities and constraints available related to the implementation of ServiceNow OR
- Knowledge of and demonstrated experience working with and implementing other ITSM platforms for Government.
Contract Term: 12 months + 2 x 12 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 15 January 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's