|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2021 11:57|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for a highly skilled Project Manager to contribute towards the delivery of key objectives and to ensure the successful delivery of a number of critical projects.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Promoting and managing relationships and key strategic alliances with internal and external stakeholders, which may include business partners, cross-agency collaborations and service providers.
- Researching, planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating project or program initiatives.
- Liaising and negotiating with stakeholders to ensure the appropriate level of communication, coordination and collaboration to assure timely delivery of outcomes.
- Identifying issues and problems and works to resolve them.
- Providing management, coordination, governance and assurance of complex projects.
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team working within an agile structure to deliver agreed outcomes.
- Representing the team and branch in project governance meetings and providing clear up to date reports on status and the implications of risks on projects to ensure the success of projects.
- Overseeing the activities of project resources to ensure a high performing, well-motivated and developed team which delivers results.
- Using project management tools to ensure the successful delivery of outcomes, including but not limited to risk management, quality management, financial management, procurement, strategy, resourcing management, project briefs and post implementation reviews.
- Demonstrated experience in leading cross functional project teams delivering critical and complex programs of work.
- Highly developed communication skills, and ability to understand the audience and context, and effectively tailor communication and communication styles.
- Current knowledge of ICT project management tools to prepare project documentation including but not limited to, risk management, quality, financial, procurement, acquisition strategy, resourcing, project briefs and post implementation reviews.
- Show perseverance and resilience in managing competing priorities in a changing environment.
- High level organisational skills, self-drive and initiative with the ability to influence others to achieve tasks and business objectives.
Contract Term: 12 months + 2 x 12 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 15 January 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's