Senior Salesforce Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Salesforce Developer|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2021 16:06|
About the Role:
As a senior Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for:
• Implementing Salesforce based solution using Apex programming language, Lightning Web Components, Integrations (RestAPI, SOAP, Platform Event) technologies, Process Builder, Flow Builder etc.
• Develop and implement automated functional test for Salesforce.
• Deploying of change sets and packages.
• Conduct code reviews and peer programming.
• Mentoring junior Salesforce developers.
• Work on troubleshooting and support tasks.
This position is based in Canberra however other arrangements may be considered during COVID19 social isolation restrictions.
• 5+ years’ experience working in Salesforce Development with a range of Salesforce technologies including but not limited to Force.com, Service Cloud, Community Cloud etc.
• Solid working experience with Salesforce Apex programming language, Lightning Web Component, Aura Component, Integration, Data Modelling, App Builder, Flow Builder, Process Builder, Salesforce DX, Git repository, Continuous Deployment pipeline (GitLab or Azure DevOp).
• Salesforce Certifications (minimum Platform Developer 1).
• Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with business and technical stakeholders at all levels.
• Tertiary qualifications in information technology and/or computer sciences.
• Working experience in Salesforce Mobile SDK and Salesforce Mobile App Development.
• Working experience in MuleSoft integration development.
• Experience of using Visual Code, SOAP UI, Postman.
Contract term: Initial contract till 8 August 2021
Contract extensions: Yes (TBA).
Eligibility/Other Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizen. Be able to obtain and maintain a required AGSVA (Baseline) clearance
Hourly Pay Rate: $135/hr ex. GST
Estimated start date: 8 February 2020
Application closing date: Monday 18 January 2021
Note: This position will be moving to a new workplace designed for activity-based working (ABW) 2021. Under ABW arrangements, officers will not have a designated workstation/desk.
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include your resume, contact details of two referees, rate expectation, notice period, payroll option (PAYG or ABN), and responses to the selection criteria (up to 500 words per criteria) telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Call Connie Tong on 0419 890 865 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Midrange Application Developer
Cloud Infrastructure Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Cyber Security Level 5 (TSPV)