IT System Analyst
|Job Title:||IT System Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||January 11, 2021 16:22|
The role is for a system analyst who is experienced in complex voice and digital contact centre solutions and telephony platforms to work in our Interactive Voice Response (IVR) team. The Departments Contact Centre solution is based on a Cisco / Genesys platform and includes Nuance products for Virtual Assistant and Voice Biometrics and Verint products for Call Recording and Quality Assessment.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Be proficient in producing SQL scripts and use other data analytical software tools to undertake and manage complex research and analysis or data extraction associated with identifying and sizing compliance risks, monitoring and profiling, program evaluation, trend analysis and data collection
- Be accountable for specific data analysis tasks and action requests for stakeholders as required, including providing specialised advice and recommendations
- Utilises analytic techniques and methods independently to develop technical data solutions to achieve business outcomes
- Gather and investigate data and statistical information from a variety of sources to undertake business system and solution design; consider identified risks, trends, impediments and opportunities and develop and implement strategies to address them
- Elicits and document current and future states, user pathways, business rules, use cases, business requirements, high level solution designs and design specifications in the development and implementation of testing and release plans
- Prepare and contribute to reports and risk profiles as required
- Manage relationships with stakeholders across a range of issues to influence desired outcomes and to achieve work area and agency goals
- Work collaboratively to utilise analytic techniques and methods to develop technological situations to achieve business outcomes
- Constructively analyse issues to identify improvements about how own work is performed to achieve business outcomes
- Prepare project and work plans detailing measurable milestones and outcomes, monitor project and work progress and manage priorities
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra based role. Approx contract dates March 2021 - August 2021. 2 x 6 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 14 January.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Analyst & Designer (.Net & Siebel)
System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
Linux system administration Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator Level 5 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)