Project Manager Level 5 - Contract management & Procurement (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Manager Level 5 - Contract management & Procurement (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2021 09:59|
The management of projects, typically (but not exclusively) involving the development and implementation of business processes to meet identified business needs, acquiring and utilising the necessary resources and skills, within agreed parameters of cost, timescales, and quality.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Project Management Certification (AIPM Certification at CPPM or other equivalent certification).
- Knowledge of IT systems design and development processes.
- Understanding of Defence procurement procedures and regulations.
- Contract management experience.
- Experience in ICT tender management and procurement would be highly regarded.
- Responsible for the planning, management and delivery of new capability and system enhancements.
- Achieve project deliverables in accordance with the approved project scope.
- Perform project management consistent with the organisation’s project methodology.
- Plan and manage phases of system development or enhancement including requirement analysis, system design, testing, implementation and transition to operations.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 29 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's