IT System Analyst
|Job Title:||IT System Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2021 10:05|
We are seeking a motivated IT Systems Analyst to join one of our teams in the Product Pipeline Group within Digital Delivery Solutions. As an IT Systems Analyst, you’ll work in a team to analyse and design solutions to solve business problems.
You will, working in an Agile team environment, analyse the requirements of incoming work and co-ordinate the impact assessment and solution design, translating the work into manageable pieces that can be readily planned and worked on by delivery teams. This could include chairing/co-ordinating meetings or workshops between the areas involved to ensure that a shared understanding of the requirements and solution is communicated and documented. IT Systems Analysts are the conduit between business, other areas within IT as well as with the delivery teams; you will be able to adapt your communication style to negotiate with different audiences within the Department. You will also support internal team efforts including taking responsibility for some of the administrative tasks etc.
You will work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment and will pro-actively seek new and innovative ways to work through issues that arise.
Skills and Experience Required:
- You will have worked a minimum of 3-5 years in a medium to large organisation in an IT area, and have demonstrated the ability to Provide advice and analysis support for IT systems and/or process design and assist in the identification and action of change requests, defects, risks and issues
- Contribute to the production of systems documentation that clearly articulates the design intent, user experience, systems and business processes, issues and risks
- Explain complex information to stakeholders during the design, management and implementation of business change; understand system requirements and leverage expertise to solve problems
- Recognise and understand the issues impacting on systems and recommend solutions that meet operational needs and deliver improvements
- Evaluate the impact of change requests and errors and suggest solutions and mitigation strategies to ensure minimal impact on business operations
- Identify risks with application issues and take these into account when planning and priority setting to meet timeframes and quality requirements
- Work collaboratively, develop own expertise and build the skills of others through knowledge transfer to achieve business outcomes
Location and Contract Term: This is a Brisbane based role. Contract till February 2022 with 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 12 January
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's