Project Manager Level 5 - software project (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Manager Level 5 - software project (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 12, 2021 14:21|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in managing the transition of ICT software project capability and infrastructure into production use and support.
- Proven knowledge working in Service Delivery Management functions in accordance with the ITIL framework.
- Project Management Certification (AIPM Certification at CPPP (at minimum), or other equivalent certification) will be highly regarded.
- Manage the delivery of a software development and enhancement project through the full SDLC based on Agile principles.
- Lead and manage capability lifecycles of infrastructure systems in alignment with application development requirements.
- Participate in the improvement and enhancement of organisational project methodologies.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 29 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's