IT Test Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Test Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2021 10:05|
We are seeking multiple test analysts to join our Client Contact delivery team. The team comprises approx. 25 members including analysts, testers, developers, and project managers who work very closely with supporting partners, product managers, and vendors
We are seeking multiple test analysts to work with project teams to deliver programs that integrate with multiple tax administration and contact centre products including Genesys Voice Platform, CISCO CUCM, Nuance Voice Biometrics, EAI, Verint Voice Recorder and mainframe through web services. Testing tools used include Cyara, TFS, Selenium and HPE UFT for manual and automated testing.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Prepare and provide guidance on testing documentation and manage the quality issues arising from testing
• Actively participate in the development and delivery of Contact Centre testing-project objectives
• Support, coach and guide less-experienced staff and actively support team training
• Adhere to all established processes, methodologies and procedures; contribute to the development of new work practices
• Identify data requirements to satisfy Contact Centre test cases and create, manipulate and maintain test data
• Construct test documentation, responding to client enquiries on test specifications, test scripts and/or test plans
• Work collaboratively with clients and Department staff on issues and problems that arise and assist in issue resolution to ensure all business requirements are achieved
• Contribute to quality assurance reviews and make recommendations for improvements
• Maintain effective performance levels and expertise; share knowledge with team members
Location and Contract Term: Melbourne based role. Contract March 2021 - September 2021. 3 x 6 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 15 January.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's