IT Program Manager
|Job Title:||IT Program Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2021 10:31|
As an IT Program Manager in a Government Agency, you’ll be responsible for developing and delivering IT programs and projects working within a complex environment across government agencies.
You will provide strategic direction and operational support and reporting, including risk, issue and dependency management. You will contribute to ideas and activities to improve the overall program delivery and support transition to operations.
You will be an outward-focused leader who represents the Department, engages the community and builds strategic partnerships. You will guide and mentor your teams, ensuring that they uphold the standards expected for a world class delivery organisation.
Skills and Experience Required:
- has experience in leading large and complex IT program delivery through the delivery lifecycle in a highly integrated environment including cross-government agency programs
- provides authoritative and expert advice and deliver results with a significant degree of independence within a framework of Department policies, priorities, objectives and strategy
- is a people leader who uses their expertise to manage, mentor and set the strategic direction of a team while building staff capability and creating a positive culture
- has advanced communication and negotiations skills and articulates complex information appropriately to business partners to influence outcomes
- fosters and maintains relationships with senior external and internal stakeholders to manage expectations and achieve successful program outcomes.
- demonstrated high level of technical expertise, and an understanding of complex government policy
- Is delivery focused
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till February 2022. 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 15 January.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's