Service Management Process Owner Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Service Management Process Owner Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2021 14:00|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge of IT Service Management frameworks including the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Knowledge of the Business Analysis Body Of Knowledge (BABOK) or Agile Business Analysis practices.
- Engage with key stakeholders to develop and implement a set of service management policies and processes that are aligned with the organisations strategy to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of delivering services.
- Work with service providers to develop standard operating procedures and guidance documents to support the application of service management processes.
- Work collaboratively with management, engineering teams and other stakeholders to ensure the successful service delivery of new services.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 29 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Communications Manager Level 5
Requirements Manager Level 5 (TSPV)
Solution Architect level 5 (TSPV)