|Job Title:||.Net Developer|
|Start Date:||2021-01-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2021 14:27|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for a highly experienced .Net who will work within their The Digital Technology and Communication (DTAC) Branch.
The IT Solutions section, within the (DTAC) Branch, develops, maintains and supports our client’s in-house developed software applications that form an integral part of theiroperations.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- In partnership with the rest of the development team provide systems expertise to enhance and improve existing software, including designing, developing, implementing and testing software systems, in line with business requirements and software development standards.
- In collaboration with other teams in the work area, investigate and resolve complex issues with the operation of an application.
- Ensure deadlines are consistently met and that a high standard of technical and design documentation is provided.
- Perform additional duties or assume responsibility of functions as directed from time to time.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain high quality, secure, robust and scalable enterprise level software solutions based on the .NET Framework or .NET Core
- Demonstrated experience in, or knowledge of, DevOps and CI/CD pipelines
- Sound knowledge and experience in successfully managing and delivering results within time constraints and with competing priorities.
- Experience in service-based technologies such as REST API and/or WCF
- Experience with Azure DevOps
- Experience with GIT version control
- Experience with SQL Server
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2021 with a 6-12 month extension option
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 21 January 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Mid-Level IT Developer
(NV1) Sr. Software Developer - Linux
Senior Web Developer level 5 (NV1)
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Cyber Security (Multiple) level 5 (TSPV)