|Job Title:||Angular Developer|
|Start Date:||2021-01-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2021 14:50|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for a highly experienced Angular Developer who will work within a team of nine (9) highly experienced developers who pride themselves on their team culture and their ability to deliver digital products to a high standard.
They operate using an agile methodology using NoOps. The team are responsible for building and maintaining two of high profile systems.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Developing robust, efficient and reliable software that others can consume and extend to create scientifically valid digital products that are fit for use by Australian government, industry and public
- Providing highly technical advice to developers and scientists
- Designing, implementing and negotiating infrastructure and software solutions that traverse the cloud environments
- Creating a robust, efficient and scalable digital platforms for Australian Government and industry partners to consume
- Contributing to a positive culture of continuous improvement, agility, security, and user engagement
- Minimum 2 years professional experience with Angular
- Demonstrated experience with source control systems like GIT
- Demonstrated experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Demonstrated experience with relational databases.
- Demonstrated experience with Geo-spatial implementations like OpenLayers.
Contract Term: 5 months with a possible extension option
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 21 January 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's