Senior Drupal Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Drupal Developer|
|Start Date:||2021-01-13 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||January 13, 2021 15:20|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for a talented and experienced Drupal Developer to work in the Service Operations team. As a Developer you will have strong technical, communication, interpersonal and analytical skills. The role involves working in an Agile environment.
You will be responsible for:
- Assisting with the development, maintenance and support for GovCMS Drupal Distributions
- Providing expert advice and guidance for operational support
- Preparing for change and release using CI/CD systems
- Proven experience building Drupal based websites using GovCMS Drupal distribution, Drupal 7, or Drupal 8 and developing Drupal modules. 3 years minimum
- Experience using DevOps toolset to automate change release and deployment using CI/CD using GitHub, GitLab and Ansible.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a multidisciplinary team in an Agile environment
Location: This role can be worked anywhere in Australia including offsite.
Contract Term: 6 months with a 6 month extension option
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 19 January 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's