Business Availability Manager Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Business Availability Manager Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2021 12:06|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent knowledge of IT Service Management frameworks including the Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL).
- Knowledge of the Business Analysis Body Of Knowledge (BABOK) or Agile Business Analysis practices.
- Recommend and implement service improvements by assessing business requirements, user feedback, and operational system reports.
- Extract data and run system reports to identify and report issues with system reliability that may impact the ongoing successful delivery of services.
- Work with system owners to document and publish disaster recovery plans for key systems.
- Review ICT change requests to ensure that business requirements are considered and negative impact to system availability is minimised.
- Liaise with customers and users to ensure effective communication of system performance.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 29 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
Asset Manager Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Project Manager level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/ Endpoint level 4 (TSPV)
Web Manager and Content Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)