Information Security Manager Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Information Security Manager Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2021 12:10|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Working knowledge of the Information Security Registered Assessors Program (IRAP).
- Good understanding of security architecture methodologies.
- Determine security requirements by evaluating business strategies and leading threat risk assessment activities; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments.
- Review existing system security measures and work with customers and other stakeholders to recommend and implement enhancements.
- Review or produce architectural solutions that meet the Australian Government Protective Security Policy Framework (PSPF) and the Australian Government Information Security Manual (ISM).
- Develop, deliver and update System Accreditation Plan (SAP), Security Risk Management Plan (SRMP) and other relevant documents to ensure capability solution architecture and design(s) are able to sufficiently mitigate the identified threats.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 29 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Security Practitioner level 5 (TSPV)
Communications Manager Level 5
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) Level 5 (TSPV)