|Job Title:||Business/System Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2021 10:15|
The Department is seeking an experienced and skilled Business/System Analyst..
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated experience in transformational programs, guiding and driving product owners/business SME to develop user journey, business features, streamline business processes and consolidate common services/data to deliver business change to deliver contemporary customer experience.
- At least 3+ years recent experience as a Business/System Analyst supporting D365 platform.
- Demonstrated experience in driving business process consolidation among varieties of stakeholders to identify business patterns to deliver value add services.
- A proven track record in working in Agile environment to develop requirements artefacts for a complex multi – business streams transformation programs
- Experience to analyse existing IT applications, common services and dependencies to develop enabling technical platform requirements.
- Experience documenting high and detailed level business requirements features, business process modelling techniques, wireframes, functional and non-functional user stories of a high quality that meet the needs of the target audiences.
- Experience designing and facilitating workshops that include a variety of internal and external stakeholders across all levels.
- Proven performance in translating and communicating complex technical information to executive level non-technical management.
- Good understanding of contemporary technologies, digital services standards and best industry practices in delivering IT services.
- Strong liaison and interpersonal skills including the ability to:
- Engage with requesting business areas and other project stakeholders;
- Discuss technical matters with both technical and non-technical staff; and
- Negotiate outcomes between business and technical areas
- Work closely with staff to facilitate systems development.
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till 30 June 2021 with a possible 12 month extension pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 20 January.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's