Dynamics 365 Developer (SSIS experience)
|Job Title:||Dynamics 365 Developer (SSIS experience)|
|Start Date:||2021-01-14 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2021 09:40|
One of our Federal Government clients has commenced an exciting, multi-year client service digital transformation program. This program will deliver new services using cloud platforms such as Office 365, Azure and Dynamics 365.
They are looking for a highlight experienced Dynamics 365 Solution Developer with SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) experience to implement new business solutions as part of this program. The successful candidate will be working within a multi-disciplinary team using agile principles and practices to deliver client-centred solutions, as well as working closely with other developers and the platform architect to a high standard of technical excellence.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Performing systems analysis, investigating technical problems and documenting relevant issues
- Working closely with the solution architect and other developers to design and deliver high quality tools and systems in line with robust DevOps practices and to deadlines
- Working closely with other team members, including testers, researchers, designers and analysts, to understand user requirements and ensure fit-for-purpose solutions are delivered to the business
- Contributing to capability uplift in technical skill-sets and processes across the division
- Demonstrated experience as a Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions developer using modern Microsoft products and cloud platforms including Azure Data Factory, and the Microsoft .NET Core and ReactJS.
- Demonstrated experience with the following development technologies:
- Experience in configuration and customization of Microsoft Dynamics D365
- Experience in data modelling, data ingestion and ETL design
- Experience in SQL Integration Services, Azure Data Factory/Logic Apps, KingswaySoft
- Experience in Azure DevOps, ARM Templates and CI/CD
- Building and consuming Web APIs
- Demonstrated skills and experience in:
- Problem solving and troubleshooting
- Communication at the technical, business and personal levels (both written & verbal)
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications
- Experience working in a team or organisation using agile principles, practices or frameworks (i.e. Scrum).
- Prior experience on Data Migration from CRM 2011 to Dynamics 365 Online
Location: This role can be performed in:
- Australian Capital Territory
- New South Wales
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Thursday, 21 January 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Midrange Application Developer
Cloud Infrastructure Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Cyber Security Level 5 (TSPV)