|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2021 13:45|
The Department is seeking a skilled and experienced Business Analyst.
• Plan and document user interviews, eliciting both high level and detailed business problems and analysing root causes.
• Identify business and user needs.
• Analyse and improve user experience, taking the viewpoint of the user.
• Design and facilitate workshops and interviews that include a variety of internal and external stakeholders across all levels.
• Managing stakeholder groups to develop a partnership with the business and foster a productive working environment.
• Transform defined business needs into outcomes and problem statements (not technical requirements), for large scale Government applications and complex systems.
• Communicate well, using professional judgement, evaluating risks and in the context of a complex and changing environment.
• Perform additional duties or assume responsibility of functions as directed by the Management from time to time.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Demonstrated experience in the required duties specified
• Motivated and dilligent in getting tasks completed on time
• Self managing and listen to desired outcomes
• Honest and high integrity
• Work as a team within our organisation
• Transparent and collaborative when making decisions
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till 30 June 2021.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens.
How to Apply:
Applications close 9am 25 January.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/ Endpoint level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst - Atlassian administrator level 5 (TSPV)
Senior Threat Intel Analyst