Project Manager Level 6 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Manager Level 6 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2021 15:31|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience in management of complex tasks in defined timeframes.
- Sound understanding of the large complex government department organisation and processes.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project or other project management applications.
- Manage all aspects of project related activities to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly support the achievement of large complex government department's Strategic Objectives.
- Have and maintain an understanding of interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs to successfully deliver project outcomes.
- Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 29 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's