Project Manager Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Manager Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2021 15:33|
The Project requires the services of suitably qualified project manager to assist in the planning and management of day to day work of the project and maintain adequate records to validate compliance with approved management planning requirements and project management methodologies.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience in a project manager role and be accountable to contribute to the development and maintenance of project planning and performance processes in accordance with agreed procedures and performance standards.
- Demonstrated capability in researching, drafting and preparing briefs, correspondence and reports including submissions for the large complex government department Delegate/s considerations.
- Demonstrated capability in applying project management methodologies to administrative and technical activities.
- Lead complex ICT projects or elements of a project ensuring that time, cost and quality targets are achieved.
- Research and analyse options in relation to project deliverables to facilitate the project team to make optimal decisions.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of project planning and performance processes in accordance with agreed procedures and performance standards.
- Lead requirements definition and scoping activities in order to clarify and define the scope of projects.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 29 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's