Network Communications Technical Specialist Level 6 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Network Communications Technical Specialist Level 6 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2021 15:42|
The Project requires a Network Communications Technical Specialist to lead and ensure the complex technical activities and tasks relating to the Project are appropriate to achieve its stated outcomes. Those activities typically, but not exclusively, involve the development and implementation of communication systems that are accepted, accredited and transitioned into service in accordance with Commonwealth policies and industry standards.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven experience in the successful delivery of complex ICT projects.
- Demonstrated experience in management of complex technical tasks in defined timeframes.
- Demonstrated experience in providing high level technical documentation.
- Take responsibility for developing major aspects of ICT Strategy, network specification and design within the project, contributing to shaping the future strategic direction of the program in line with the large complex government department’s Strategic Objectives and Mission outcomes.
- Have an understanding of interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs and continually manage project technical program expectations while delegating and managing deliverables with team members and stakeholders.
- Provide specialist advice to relevant section heads on technical challenges and limitations being faced and the most appropriate solutions.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 29 January 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Identity and Access Management Technical Specialist Level 6 (TSPV)
Identity and Access Management Technical Specialist Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) level 5 (TSPV)
Software Integrator / Technical Writer level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)