ICT System Administrator Level 3 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||ICT System Administrator Level 3 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 10, 2021 13:04|
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience in the successful delivery of complex ICT outcomes across an Enterprise.
- Proven experience in Windows system administration
- Demonstrated experience and understanding of ITIL processes and procedures is considered advantageous.
- Install, configure, secure, sustain and enhance Microsoft technologies enabling delivery of services to ICT platforms utilising Commonwealth approved designs.
- Work as part of a team to manage incidents, problems, continuous service improvement and workflows to meet deadlines.
- Contribute technical knowledge and industry best practice to a customer focused, security enabled global ICT platform.
- Contribute to the development and support of the Windows Desktop SOE.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 23 June 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 3 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions Level 3 (TSPV)