IT Support Officer
|Job Title:||IT Support Officer|
|Start Date:||2021-01-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||January 15, 2021 16:48|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for 2 x IT Support Officer, one will be offered a 12 month contract and the other will be for 6 months.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Responding to, and resolving first level ICT support queries, requests, complaints and issues from internal and external stakeholders via telephone, email and in-person.
- Logging, maintaining and managing requests in the Service Desk queues to ensure a timely service is provided.
- Maintaining the Service Desk intranet page including communications, contact lists and incident reports.
- Performing daily health checks and monitoring of ICT requests and issues.
- Analysing and troubleshooting ICT enquiries, including developing innovative and creative approaches, to resolve common issues/challenges including following the correct escalation procedures when required and where appropriate.
- Fulfilling access management requests for the creation of new accounts, password resets and access changes within Active Directory and Business Systems.
- Performing basic research and analysis to compile data and information to assist with in the investigation and resolution of desktop, network, server and application issues.
- Maintaining contemporary systems and technical knowledge to assist in the resolution of issues within Active Directory, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Operating System,
- Contributing to process improvement and development of service desk standard operating procedures to support team functions.
- Aligning personal work goals with team goals including prioritising own tasks to meet team and agency objecting while ensuring compliance with legislative requirements.
- Liaising and actively developing and maintaining positive working relationships across the organisation and with internal/ external stakeholders to provide general ICT support and advice.
- Demonstrated experience in providing first level ICT support
- Demonstrated ability, or the ability to quickly acquire experience, in analysing and troubleshooting ICT enquiries, including the ability to apply sound judgement to problem solve when faced with competing priorities
- Ability to work under pressure, to set your own priorities and meet deadlines both independently and as a member of a multi-disciplinary team
- Well-developed verbal and written communication skills including a demonstrated ability to liaise effectively with clients both internal and external
Contract Term: 6 -12 months (2 positions - one will be offered a 12 month contract and the other will be for 6 months) with 2 x 12 month extension options
Security Requirements: Must be an Australian Citizen. A current security clearance would be advantageous
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 22 January 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Support Officer level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer Level 5 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer - ICT Procurement (Level 3) (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Multiple roles level 3 (TSPV)
IT Systems Administrator