Customer Service Analyst level 2 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Customer Service Analyst level 2 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 18, 2021 13:32|
This role requires a person who enjoys working with and supporting a diverse range of people, communicates clearly, has the ability to think quickly and remain calm in a high-paced environment.
Skills and Knowledge:
- An understanding of service management frameworks such as ITIL.
- Basic technical knowledge, including Microsoft Windows technologies and Office products.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Handle incoming enquiries and requests for assistance from customers received via telephone and in-person visits.
- Deliver support to customers by providing updates on the progress of their requests, explaining IT services available and how to obtain them, or redirecting them to the appropriate area with the required knowledge.
- Document request details or incidents in the service management application. Provide suitable work-arounds to the customer if unable to resolve incidents when first reported.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 2.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 5 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Data Transfer and Support Analyst Level 2 (TSPV)
Desktop Support Analyst x 2
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
Portfolio Management Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Project and ICT Customer Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)