IT Service Desk Analyst level 2 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||IT Service Desk Analyst level 2 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2021 12:18|
Skills and Knowledge:
- An understanding of service management frameworks such as ITIL.
- Good all-round technical knowledge, including Microsoft Windows technologies and Office products.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Handle incoming enquiries and requests for assistance from customers received through a variety of channels including telephone, email, chat, in-person visits and requests received through the service catalogue application.
- Document in detail the reported issue, and through communication with the customer, establish the severity and urgency of resolving the fault. Identify steps to resolve the issue or provide a suitable work-around to the customer while further investigation occurs.
- Promptly allocate unresolved issues to higher-level analysts and provide regular updates to the customer by monitoring the progress of the request.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 2.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 September 2021 or until position is filled.
Call icole 0480 002 455 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's