IT Service Desk Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||IT Service Desk Analyst level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2021 12:14|
The IT Service Desk Analyst works in a team environment comprising contractors and the large complex government department Officers, providing services to a diverse range of customers. In this high paced environment, the ability to problem solves and develop new skills is essential. The role requires the IT Service Desk Analyst to work independently and also collaborate with team members and external support staff to resolve complex issues.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience managing Microsoft products and platforms.
- Demonstrated experience with infrastructure management tools.
- Experience configuring and using IT Service Management tools.
- Understanding and experience with cloud platforms system administration.
- Monitor the performance of the service desk to ensure that all enquiries and support requests are dealt with according to set standards and procedures. Assist with improving the function of the service desk through analysis of service desk records, seeking feedback from customers and support staff. Address customer requests by providing information and assistance, consulting other business and technical areas for additional advice when required.
- Manage the investigation, diagnosis and resolution of faults reported by customers or escalated from other Service Desk Analysts. Coordinate the resolution of major incidents across technical areas including escalating to external vendors and providing regular updates to the impacted customer and management. Identify and recommend technical improvements or process modifications that will reduce the number of faults experienced by customers.
- Conduct system administration tasks including the testing, installation and configuration of software, security patching of servers and clients, backup and restoration of data, email server configuration, active directory security group creation and management, applying and removing access controls, and database maintenance.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 September 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 0480 002 455 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
IT Service Desk Analyst (up to 4 positions) (NV1)
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
IT Security Practitioner (Security Architect and Accreditation) level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/ Endpoint level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer level 4 (TSPV)