Project Manager Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Manager Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2021 13:42|
The successful candidate will be required to work cohesively and communicate effectively with other project team staff and stakeholder groups.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated experience in leading multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Demonstrated experience in reviewing technical documentation.
- Broad understanding of the national security community and key processes.
- Demonstrated capacity to deliver projects in a resource constrained environment.
- Lead complex ICT projects or elements of a project ensuring that time, cost and quality targets are achieved.
- Maintain and utilise systems for the management of the project (e.g. project schedule systems, financial systems).
- Lead requirements definition and scoping activities in order to clarify and define the scope of projects.
- Coordinate and manage human and financial resources for the delivery of the project.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 5 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's