Software Developer Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Software Developer Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||January 19, 2021 14:17|
The successful candidate will work closely with team members, stakeholders from multiple organisations, architects and security specialists to solve problems and deliver software solutions that enhance enterprise security.
Skills and Knowledge:
- High level of experience and knowledge of the software development lifecycle (SSL using PKI preferred).
- High level of demonstrated experience in programming and development environment, including deployment and testing (e.g. Eclipse, MAVEN, Git).
- Highly desirable skills include LDAP, Java EE, Restful services, SOAP, Spring-MVC, Bash scripting, Python and Windows/Linux administration.
- Develop custom multi-tier software and system enhancements to deliver Project outcomes.
- Support the upgrade and maintenance of the mission system production, QA and development environments, including the integration, configuration, administration of services and servers.
- Design, test and deploy software upgrades using recognised software development practices.
- Conduct system troubleshooting, including defect reporting, status reporting, testing and deployment across all environments.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24-month contract.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 5 February 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer - Cyber Security Level 5 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Telecommunications Engineer Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst Level 5 (TSPV)